Your server needs to be configured with at least:
- php 7.4 or newer
- MySQL 5.0 or newer(*)
- Apache 2.2 or NGINX (recommended)
- The following php extensions enabled on php.ini
- cURL extension is recommended
(*) If you are using version 8.x or newer, please set the authentication method of your database so it uses the MySQL native password. The default method (caching_sha2_password) will not work. Thanks to user jellevdbos for pointing this out.
If possible, make sure to have php configured with:
- memory_limit set to 128M or more
- post_max_size set to 128M or more
If files fail to upload, even small ones, try adding these lines to your config file (includes/sys.config.php) at the top.
@ini_set( 'upload_max_size' , '256M' );
@ini_set( 'post_max_size', '256M');
@ini_set( 'max_execution_time', '300' );